Living in the cool UK climate, it can be tricky to get the Vitamin D we need from the sun.
The UK Government recommends that everyone in the UK supplements with Vitamin D for at the winter months between October to March at the very least, when sunlight is at its lowest.
Vitamin D Booster Shots start from £40. Larger doses are available only upon receipt of Get A Drip’s Instant Vitamin D Blood Test Results.
- Vitamin D2 (30,000IU) – £40
- Vitamin D3 (30,000IU) – £50
Available with Get A Drip’s Instant Vitamin D Blood Test results:
- Normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Normal blood calcium levels
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
- Maintenance of normal teeth
- Normal function of the immune system
- Process of cell division
- Reduced risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older.
*Get A Drip reserve the right to change the ingredients, prices and products of all our services on a daily basis. Our products, ingredients and prices are subject to change at the discretion of Get A Drip up until payment for your Drip or Booster