Vitamin D Booster Shot
Living in the cool UK climate, it can be tricky to get the Vitamin D we need from the sun.
The UK Government recommends that everyone in the UK supplements with Vitamin D for at the winter months between October to March at the very least, when sunlight is at its lowest.
Vitamin D Booster Shots start from £40. Larger doses are available only upon receipt of Get A Drip’s Instant Vitamin D Blood Test Results.
Available with Get A Drip’s Instant Vitamin D Blood Test results:
Vitamin D2 (60,000 – 90,000IU) – £75
Vitamin D2 (120,000 – 150,000IU) – £100
- Normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Normal blood calcium levels
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
- Maintenance of normal teeth
- Normal function of the immune system
- Process of cell division
- Reduced risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older.